Textsheet was a free website for college and student goers who were looking for help with their projects, homework, and assignments. At one point, this website became a leading choice that helped in assisted and education websites that helped students all around the world.
Why was Textsheet taken down?
Students from various parts of the world used to turn to this website for all their academic needs. When it was taken down initially, students thought that there was a problem with the server and that is why they could not connect to it. However, over time they soon realized that the website was no longer in service.
Eventually, the truth came out wherein people got to know that the original source of the answers that were provided on the website was Chegg. There is still no confirmation whether the website will be up again or not. Nonetheless, you do have some other alternatives that you can consider if you are looking for the same kind of service.
Was Textsheet illegal?
Due to the Copywrite issue with Chegg, the website was actually operating in an illegal manner. Although it was a popular website at one point in time, it made the mistake of taking content from another website and claiming it to be its own answer. In many states in the US, this is considered a crime.
The best alternatives to Textsheet
Chegg is the first name in the list that you can consider as a good alternative to Textsheetwhere you can get answers to all your academic needs. It has been in business for more than 20 years and has a good collection of solutions and answers.
Features of Chegg
- You can get help with your homework for 80+ subjects.
- It provides solutions for subjects like engineering, mathematics, physics, chemistry, etc.
- You can download the app from the App Store or Play store.
- This is a monthly subscription-based website starting from $14.95 and $30 for those who want to opt for video calling as well.
- You can cancel your subscription one day before its renewal.
- You get 30-minute online tutoring for free
Note – The website operates in 17 states across the US legally and provides answers that can help boost your academic scores.
The next name on this list is School Solver. This website not only provides answers but also allows you to provide your services as a tutor. You can get answers for almost every subject possible.
Features of School Solver
- You can get answers to every assignment and query possible.
- Instantly gain access to a wide range of solutions and essays
- Post a full course or one question when you are looking for answers.
- Tutors can make around $500 by answering similar questions
Note –People can make money on this website by providing answers to questions or subjects that they are good at. This is also a good option for students who are looking for a way to make some part-time amount whenever they have free time.
Slader is an ideal website if you are studying through a US-based syllabus. It is also one of the most preferred websites for students in the US as they can get answers to their assignments within a particular time limit.
Features of Slader
- It has a good collection of solutions and answers that are provided by tutors from any part of the world.
- It also provides answers to college students
- The interface is clean and safe
- You can scan the textbook barcode to get the answers that you need.
- It is a free website, however, if you pay $2 it becomes ad-free
Note – Slader does not have a customer support contact number. If you want to get in touch with them, you can do so by reaching out to them from their social media channels.
Course Hero is the next alternative to Textsheet that provides quick answers to any question or query posted on their website. With a large student resource of more than 30 million, you can get courses and answers uploaded by tutors and students from various parts of the world.
Features of Course Hero
- Course Hero offers a freemium-based subscription. This means that a person gets free access whenever they make any contribution to old assignments, notes, materials, studies, and so forth.
- People who do not want to make a contribution can pay a monthly amount of $39.95. For $19.95 per month, they can opt for the quarterly subscription, and the annual subscription will be $9.95 per month.
Note – You have a choice to earn free access or pay a monthly amount depending on your budget.